About IMACX Studios
IMACX Studios is a community for innovators & entrepreneurs. Over the past 10+ years, we have opened our doors to a community of creators and optionally offered them a plug-n-play office place which they could call – Their 2nd Home.
Studios Startups have access to the space Monday through Saturday, 8am to 8pm: to meet, connect with fellow members, work on their creations, and attend to an interesting & well-planned schedule of activities including Samvaad, Satsang and programmed events.
Gaining Access to our Studios implies:
- Inclusion in one of the most established and connected communities of tech builders in the heart of India’s Silicon Valley, Electronics City
- Support from our Studios staff for facilitation of introductions to IIITB faculty & technology experts
- Support from our Executive Briefing Centre for facilitation of introductions and meetings with distinguished vistors & mentors, advice and more
- Access to and Use of other parts of our campus (with requisite approval) – labs & lab equipment, car parking, cafeteria at our campus during our institute’s work hours
- Access to unique, curated program of events and experiences, tailored and provided specifically for the community of innovators & entrepreneurs
- Option to invite guests and visitors for discussions / demos
- Lunch, Snacks, coffee, tea & snacks from campus vendors at discounted rates
At IMACX Studios, we:
- Offer guidance to Entrepreneurs & Startups at MentorX
- Uncover worthy social & enterprise challenges at Crucible
- Nurture solutions at our Incubator and
- Run cohort-based Accelerator programs.
Our Focus @ IMACX :
- MentorX Focuses on Purpose (Individual – Purpose Fit) (IPF)
- Crucible Focuses on Opportunity (Market – Problem Fit) (MPF)
- Incubator Focuses on Solution (Problem – Product/Solution Fit) (PSF)
- Accelerator Focuses on Market (Product/Solution – Market Fit) (PMF)
- Help entrepreneurs & innovators build solutions in specific areas of research & technology focus for IMACX Studios
- Cover various aspects of building ventures & solutions: purpose, problem, product development, platform strategy, data science, branding, revenue generation, fund raising & hiring
- Conduct Demo Days to showcase Creations to Investors
- Consult Government / Social organizations on technology deployments
- Conduct IMACX RISE / Civic-Tech Summits & associated workshops
- Conduct sessions on Leadership & Social Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Spirituality, etc.
- Conduct Hackathons & Competitions that focus on addressing social challenges
- Invite Social Leaders to share their viewpoints
- Research on the impact of technology on society
If you have something great in the works, we would love to speak with you. We would like to understand details about – your venture’s purpose, the market problem that you are planning to solve, the solution that is being planned for development, the team members working on the solution, the market opportunity for the solution and finally, how we could help you in your journey.
For further queries, Contact IIITB Office of Research(ORA) : email@example.com
© 2021 IMACX / IIIT Bangalore