Our Executive Briefing Centre brings corporate executives and government leaders together with experienced academicians and talented entrepreneurs driving the next wave of innovation. Our exclusive briefings are highly customized based on your business and technology priorities.
To schedule an Executive Briefing, please get in touch with us through email at: IMACX Briefings.
Post receiving your email, we will contact you to discuss your initiatives and tailor an agenda based on your areas of interest.
Your Executive Briefing
Here’s how it works:
- You can choose to spend an hour, a morning or an entire day with us at our campus
- Each briefing is customized based on your business challenges / objectives and is designed to arm you with the information needed to enhance your efficiency / maintain a competitive edge
- During the briefing – we will be start by sharing our perspectives on innovation and learning more about yours, followed by a half or full day of lively discussions tailored to topics that align to your business
The goal is to arm you with vital insights on the areas that matter most to you, and help your organization meet its business challenges for your future.
Why Schedule a briefing?
- Get an insider’s look at the technologies reshaping your industry
- Discover solutions that can benefit your business
- Uncover opportunities for partnerships, collaboration and corporate development
- Build relationships with key innovators and IMACX Partners
Understand key trends transforming businesses today including:
- Enterprise: big data, security, mobility, software defined infrastructure, IoT, cloud, AI and machine learning, blockchain, advanced collaboration, DevOps
- Consumer: marketplaces, customer engagement, artificial intelligence, wearables, augmented reality/virtual reality, payments, blockchain
- Plan for future technology innovations and market transitions
- Stay ahead in fast changing industries by optimizing your technology investments
For further queries, Contact IIITB Office of Research(ORA) : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 IMACX / IIIT Bangalore